The Nexus Team has announced the latest milestone release for Nexus 3.0, Milestone 2. This release includes all the features of Nexus Pro, and all of the updates made in Nexus 3 Milestone 1. Thus far, the focus has been the new user interface (and still is). However, there are numerous refinements to the internals of Nexus not readily apparent in the new look and feel.
For full details, including screenshots and tips for successfully trying the sample features, check out the Knowledge Base article covering exactly what you have to look forward to. Be sure to read the word of CAUTION in the article, though, before you jump in.
Latest posts by Jeff Wayman (see all)
- Nexus Lifecycle and IntelliJ IDEA - May 3, 2016
- Book Review: The Phoenix Project Recognizes IT as Heroes - March 25, 2015
- Tips from the Trenches: Exploring Nexus 3.0 Milestone 3 [VIDEO] - February 12, 2015
- Nexus 3: New Milestone Release - February 12, 2015
- Open Source Components and the Halloween “Candy Check” - October 28, 2014