At the DevOps Enterprise Summit a couple weeks ago, Josh Corman gave a presentation on how ubiquitous software has become, with the creation of that software mirroring a typical manufacturer’s supply chain. In this quick half hour session, Josh gives you his thoughts on how the responsibility of secure software is no longer the province of production and the security team, but of the entire DevOps chain.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017