At the DevOps Enterprise Summit a couple weeks ago, Josh Corman gave a presentation on how ubiquitous software has become, with the creation of that software mirroring a typical manufacturer’s supply chain. In this quick half hour session, Josh gives you his thoughts on how the responsibility of secure software is no longer the province of production and the security team, but of the entire DevOps chain.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- AppSec EU 2017, Belfast – Keynote Preview with Jaya Baloo - March 22, 2017
- OWASP 24/7 Podcast: Struts 2 Vulnerability Analysis - March 10, 2017
- Apache Struts Vulnerability: Live Updates - March 9, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast – What to Expect - February 18, 2017
- Full Program for DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Track at RSAC 2017 - February 9, 2017