Mike Hansen, the head of products for Sonatype, rounded up the engineering team for a series of recorded broadcasts that talk about the distributed work environment at Sonatype. The discussion centers around how the team works together in a virtual environment, the tools that are used to communicate and how working relationships are formed during the process.
TheNEXUS community members have access to the videos as they become available. The March 25, 2015 recording is now published, with another one planned for April 2nd. You still have time to register and attend that live online broadcast.
If you aren’t a member but would like to see the entire set of video galleries, join us and you’ll have immediate access.
Other video galleries include:
- Nexus Tips from the Trenches (21 videos)
- Empowering Releases with the Nexus Staging Suite (25 videos)
- The Nexus 2 Minute Challenge (15 videos)
- Nexus Pro and Smart Proxy (3 videos)
Latest posts by Mike Hansen (see all)
- Nexus Firewall – Quality at Velocity - February 1, 2017
- The Reports of Agile’s Death have been Greatly Exaggerated - June 22, 2016
- The Low Cost of High Caliber Developers - March 7, 2016
- The Nexus Firewall – Perimeter Defense for Software Development - November 18, 2015
- Software Supply Chain Automation - May 13, 2015