How does versioning impact your Continuous Delivery pipeline? What should be versioned? What is the future direction for versioning? Brian Fox joined a panel group, sponsored by Electric Cloud, to discuss the impact of versioning in a Continuous “Everything” environment.
Brian was joined by Jonathan Thorpe (Technical Marketing Manager at Perforce), Melvin Laguren (Staff Engineer at Macy’s), Nikhil Vaze (Senior Software Engineer at Electric Cloud), and Tamir Gefen (Founder of GoMidjets).
VP of Product Management at Sonatype, an Apache Software Foundation Member and Apache Maven PMC member and committer.
@brian_fox | blog.sonatype.com/author/brian/
Technical Marketing Manager at Perforce, focused on Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
@jonathan_thorpe | perforce.com/blog
Staff Engineer at Macy’s focusing on test automation and designing the CI/CD pipeline.
@mlaguren | www.laguren.net
Senior Software Engineer on the Electric Cloud engineering team. He is a full stack engineer and loves to hack on things.
@therealnikhil | http://electric-cloud.com/blog/author/nvaze/
Founder of GoMidjets, has 13 years experience in SCM, development processes, dev operations and tooling.
@gomidjets | gomidjets.com/blog
Latest posts by Brian Fox (see all)
- Java AutoModules Considered Bad for Your Health - January 23, 2017
- Did you wake up to an alert about the Java Deserialization vulnerability? - November 13, 2015
- Software Supply Chain Management: Lessons from other Industries [VIDEO] - July 29, 2015
- Nexus Lifecycle 1.15 Release - June 15, 2015
- Integrating SonarQube with Nexus Lifecycle - June 4, 2015