We recently hosted the 2nd annual “DevOps: Wine-ing, Not Whining” event in San Francisco to bring together a number of thought leaders and leading practitioners in the DevOps field. We traded stories from the trenches, formed new insights, and offered visions of the future.
This week, I’ll be sharing videos captured from the event that highlight key themes from our conversations.
You’ll get to hear:
- Jez Humble (Chef), Julie Tsai (Retail Giant) and Nick Galbreath (Signal Sciences) discuss on importance of software supply chains
- Chris Corriere (Autotrader) and Mitchell Ashley (CableLabs) will share perspectives the state of DevOps and security
In the next few weeks, you can find me on west coast at the Velocity Conference and on the east coast covering DevOps Days DC. I’ll be capturing more insight from DevOps thought leaders at these events. If you are planning to attend one of these events, let’s capture your DevOps perspective for the series. To participate, leave a comment below or catch me on @weekstweets.
Today, we’ll start the series with Gene Kim on important themes for DevOps in 2015:
NOTE: If you have missed any of the other videos from this series, you can find them here. (We’re up to 15 so far).
Latest posts by Derek Weeks (see all)
- System Hardening with Ansible - March 1, 2017
- DevOps for Small Organizations: Lessons from Ed - January 24, 2017
- Continuous Delivery: How to Transform Application Release [VIDEO] - February 2, 2016
- DevOps Leadership Series: Women and Diversity - October 1, 2015
- DevOps Leadership Series: Boston Common - September 23, 2015