The following two tabs change content below.
Brian is Chief Technical Officer at Sonatype. He has extensive open source experience as a member of the Apache Software Foundation and former Chair of the Apache Maven project. Brian was a direct contributor to the Maven ecosystem, including the maven-dependency-plugin and maven-enforcer-plugin. He has over 15 years of experience driving the vision behind, as well as developing and leading the development of software for organizations ranging from startups to large enterprises. Brian is a frequent speaker at national and regional events including Java User Groups and other development related conferences.
Latest posts by Brian Fox (see all)
- Java AutoModules Considered Bad for Your Health - January 23, 2017
- Did you wake up to an alert about the Java Deserialization vulnerability? - November 13, 2015
- Software Supply Chain Management: Lessons from other Industries [VIDEO] - July 29, 2015
- Nexus Lifecycle 1.15 Release - June 15, 2015
- Integrating SonarQube with Nexus Lifecycle - June 4, 2015