Docker and Nexus 3
We just released Nexus 3 Milestone 5 with support for Docker repositories and thought you might just want to see it in action. So here you go.
In a nutshell, there are only 3 steps.
1) Configure Nexus to serve content via SSL
2) Create the Docker repositories on Nexus
3) Use Docker tools against Nexus
Community members have immediate access to 25 more videos in this series. If you’re not a member, please join us.
Video Series: Tips from the Trenches
These videos and 25 more are available in the Tips from the Trenches Series, available to TheNEXUS Community members. The videos show all this as well the details of various commands and how you can search and browse for Docker images and layers in Nexus.
Latest posts by Manfred Moser (see all)
- Integration with Nexus Repository 3 - June 8, 2016
- Sonatype Automated Deployments with Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines - May 24, 2016
- Migrating to Nexus Repository 3 – Easy Peasy - May 11, 2016
- Puppet-eering the Nexus Repository Manager - May 2, 2016
- Impressions from DevOpsDays Vancouver 2016 - April 19, 2016