In our continuing series of videos, “Tips from the Trenches“, we have four sessions on using Nexus with Jenkins. We also have a set on Hudson with Nexus, Atlassian Bamboo with Nexus and setting up Docker repositories with Nexus. All 30 videos in the series are available for members of TheNEXUS Community.
We are making the four Jenkins/Nexus videos available here so that you can get an idea of the ease with which each of these solutions can be applied. We are constantly adding more videos to this and other series’ in the Members Only Video Gallery. Please join us.
Latest posts by Manfred Moser (see all)
- Integration with Nexus Repository 3 - June 8, 2016
- Sonatype Automated Deployments with Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines - May 24, 2016
- Migrating to Nexus Repository 3 – Easy Peasy - May 11, 2016
- Puppet-eering the Nexus Repository Manager - May 2, 2016
- Impressions from DevOpsDays Vancouver 2016 - April 19, 2016