We have added two more videos in the Tips from the Trenches Series free training series, explaining how to configure and use Nexus Firewall to block and quarantine open source components with known vulnerabilities.
Tips from the Trenches is a 32 part, quick hit video series that is available to all members of TheNEXUS Community Project. If you are not already a members, join right now and have immediate access to multiple video galleries, including The Nexus 2 Minute Challenge, Nexus Smart Proxy and the Nexus Staging Suite.
Below are the two most recent videos in the series, highlighting how to configure and use Nexus Firewall. We also have an overview article, The Nexus Firewall – Perimeter Defense for Software Development, to explain how Nexus Firewall works.
Latest posts by Manfred Moser (see all)
- Integration with Nexus Repository 3 - June 8, 2016
- Sonatype Automated Deployments with Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines - May 24, 2016
- Migrating to Nexus Repository 3 – Easy Peasy - May 11, 2016
- Puppet-eering the Nexus Repository Manager - May 2, 2016
- Impressions from DevOpsDays Vancouver 2016 - April 19, 2016