In a new series of how-to videos, Easy Publishing to the Central Repository, we’ll look at common scenarios that might slow you down when publishing to Central Repository.
When approving projects, we find that up to 20% have to make a simple namespace correction in order to proceed. The first step we check is that the artifact has a correct groupid. In the first video of the series, Manfred Moser shows the correct namespace format and how you can personalize your work in Central Repository.
A sneak peak of the first video is embedded below. As we roll out updates to the series during January 2016, TheNEXUS Community Members will have free access to all 8 videos in the series. The Easy Publishing to Central Series includes:
- Claim Your Namespace in the Central Repository
- Requesting Access
- Requirement and GPG troubles
- Configuring Access
- Testing Deployment
- Project Object Model – What?
- Javadoc and sources
- Getting Help
Become a member of TheNEXUS Community Project to get an update as each video in the series is released. If there is anything else you want us to cover in this series, please leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Manfred Moser (see all)
- Integration with Nexus Repository 3 - June 8, 2016
- Sonatype Automated Deployments with Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines - May 24, 2016
- Migrating to Nexus Repository 3 – Easy Peasy - May 11, 2016
- Puppet-eering the Nexus Repository Manager - May 2, 2016
- Impressions from DevOpsDays Vancouver 2016 - April 19, 2016