Requirement and Signing Tips using PGP. View the entire series in the Easy Publishing to Central Repository Video Gallery, available to all community members.
This week, we continue our free video training series on how to push your project to Central Repository. The latest installments include:
- Claim Your Namespace in the Central Repository
- Applying for Access
- Signing and Requirement Tips using PGP
- Accessing OSS-RH
Access to this video series is free to all members of TheNEXUS Community. We are in the process of adding four more to the series, showing how to test deployment, working with the Project Object Model (POM), JavaDoc and sources, and getting help.
Seven Sets of Videos for Members Only
Here is a list of the videos in the Members Only Video Gallery. All members have free and immediate access.
- Easy Publishing to the Central Repository
We’ve had tens of thousands of projects pushed into Central Repository. Along the way, we’ve seen a pattern of little “gotchas” that might slow you down when publishing your project. In this 8 part series, we document the steps for publishing to Central and show you simple solutions to common mistakes when publishing your first project.
- DevOps Connect: RSA Conference 2015 Video Gallery
The complete playlist for all of the sessions at DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Edition are embedded within the first video. Use the “Playlist” drop down to select a video.
- Sonatype Nexus and CLM: Tips from the Trenches
This is a series of modules started by Manfred Moser that shows how to use Nexus and CLM with various other tools in the software supply chain.
- Free Training: Empowering Releases with the Nexus Staging Suite
In this 15 part series, Manfred Moser walks you through the step by step process of getting the most out of Nexus Professional and the Nexus Staging Suite. It is on demand delivery, in sequential order, so view at your convenience.
- 2 Minute Challenge
This is a really quick set of simple things you can do immediately with Nexus. Each segment starts with a challenge and then we show the solution in less than two minutes.
- Nexus Live: Stories from the Trenches
Periodically we do a live, recorded broadcast that includes guests from the engineering team, partners with interesting tools to show and other ideas that we find interesting. We have created a gallery so that you have easy access to the entire series.
- Inside the Sonatype Engineering Team
Mike Hansen and the engineering team have recorded a series of live broadcasts that talk about the distributed work environment at Sonatype. The discussion centers around how the team works together in a virtual environment, the tools that are used to communicate and how working relationships are formed during the process.
Latest posts by Manfred Moser (see all)
- Integration with Nexus Repository 3 - June 8, 2016
- Sonatype Automated Deployments with Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines - May 24, 2016
- Migrating to Nexus Repository 3 – Easy Peasy - May 11, 2016
- Puppet-eering the Nexus Repository Manager - May 2, 2016
- Impressions from DevOpsDays Vancouver 2016 - April 19, 2016