DevOps combined with security is a hot topic as enterprises are implementing DevOps methodologies and tools into their developer solutions. Even Forrester, in their “Seven Habits of of Rugged DevOps“, acknowledges the movement to more automation.
On Monday, February 29th at RSA Conference 2016, Sonatype and DevOps.com are co-sponsoring DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps. We’d like to invite you to join us, as our guests.
On February 29, we’ll be at Moscone Center in San Francisco with a line up of DevOps practitioners and internationally recognized speakers. As our guests, you’ll have full access to the entire DevOps track on Monday, and then access to the Exhibit Hall at RSA Conference 2016 with an Expo Pass for the rest of the week.
How to Get Your Free Ticket to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps
In order to get your ticket to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps, register for the RSA Conference using this code: 1U6DEVXPO . Using that code will waive the $125.00 entrance fee for the RSAC Expo Pass.
After you register, go to the DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps page at RSAC and click the ‘Add to My Schedule‘ button beneath the headline on the page. It looks like this:
That’s it! When you’re finished, you’ll have a $125.00 pass to the conference expo, plus full access to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps. We’re very much looking forward to seeing you there.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017