DevOps combined with security is a hot topic as enterprises are implementing DevOps methodologies and tools into their developer solutions. Even Forrester, in their “Seven Habits of of Rugged DevOps“, acknowledges the movement to more automation.
On Monday, February 29th at RSA Conference 2016, Sonatype and DevOps.com are co-sponsoring DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps. We’d like to invite you to join us, as our guests.
On February 29, we’ll be at Moscone Center in San Francisco with a line up of DevOps practitioners and internationally recognized speakers. As our guests, you’ll have full access to the entire DevOps track on Monday, and then access to the Exhibit Hall at RSA Conference 2016 with an Expo Pass for the rest of the week.
How to Get Your Free Ticket to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps
In order to get your ticket to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps, register for the RSA Conference using this code: 1U6DEVXPO . Using that code will waive the $125.00 entrance fee for the RSAC Expo Pass.
After you register, go to the DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps page at RSAC and click the ‘Add to My Schedule‘ button beneath the headline on the page. It looks like this:
That’s it! When you’re finished, you’ll have a $125.00 pass to the conference expo, plus full access to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps. We’re very much looking forward to seeing you there.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast – What to Expect - February 18, 2017
- Full Program for DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Track at RSAC 2017 - February 9, 2017
- Speakers and Schedule for DevOps Connect: DevSecOps at RSAC 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Shannon Lietz – Keynote Preview for AppSec EU 2017, Belfast - January 17, 2017
- 2016 AppSec USA – An Update on the WebGoat Project - November 30, 2016