View the video on YouTube: 2015 in Review: Failures in Public Safety and Privacy
At RSAC 2016, Kim Zetter from Wired brought us her favorite “hacking” stories from 2015. The stories include the OPM hack, Ashley Madison, hackers getting hacked and many more. Kim is an award-winning, senior staff reporter at Wired covering cybercrime, privacy, and security. She is writing a book about Stuxnet, a digital weapon that was designed to sabotage Iran’s nuclear program.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017