View the video on YouTube: 2015 in Review: Failures in Public Safety and Privacy
At RSAC 2016, Kim Zetter from Wired brought us her favorite “hacking” stories from 2015. The stories include the OPM hack, Ashley Madison, hackers getting hacked and many more. Kim is an award-winning, senior staff reporter at Wired covering cybercrime, privacy, and security. She is writing a book about Stuxnet, a digital weapon that was designed to sabotage Iran’s nuclear program.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017, Belfast – Keynote Preview with Jaya Baloo - March 22, 2017
- OWASP 24/7 Podcast: Struts 2 Vulnerability Analysis - March 10, 2017
- Apache Struts Vulnerability: Live Updates - March 9, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast – What to Expect - February 18, 2017