The Innovator’s Journey to DevOps, is a series of interviews profiling individual DevOps practitioners who are transforming the way developers, IT operations, and security professionals collaborate to accelerate software innovation. These are real stories, by real people, explaining real world solutions to large scale DevOps initiatives.
About the Interviews
Each profile tells the story of how the innovator got started in technology, their journey into DevOps, and what they hope will be their lasting legacy. Additionally, profiles include links to supplemental videos, presentations, and other information that could be useful to others as they begin their own DevOps journey.
The current profiles include:
- Chris Corriere, DevOps Engineer, Autotrader
- Arjan Eriks, Customer Operations Manager, Schuberg Philis
- Nick Galbreath, Founder/CTO, Signal Sciences Corp
- Nigel Kersten, CIO/VP of Operations, Puppet
- Shannon Lietz, DevSecOps Leader, Intuit
- Gareth Rushgrove, Senior Software Engineer, Puppet
- Chris Swan, CTO, Global Infrastructure Services, CSC
- James Wickett, Senior Engineer, Signal Sciences Corp
The Innovator’s Journey is an ongoing project featuring two new profiles each month. Upcoming interviews include Paula Thrasher (Application Delivery Lead, CSRA Inc.), Brandon Holcomb (VP Technology, Global Platforms at Equifax) and Gary Gruver (author, Leading the Transformation). For information on how to feature a DevOps innovator in your community, please contact Mark Miller, or submit your recommendation online.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017