In this episode from the OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series, Jim Manico turns the tables on me for his 100th podcast. He digs into my past, asks about my motivations for participating in OWASP, asks how I got started at Sonatype, how marketing plays a role in a technical community, inquires on what I hope to accomplish in my career and how DevOps and security can be part of a single conversation when it comes to the software supply chain.
About Mark Miller
Mark Miller is the Senior Storyteller and Developer Evangelist for Sonatype. He is the curator of TheNexus Community Project, while participating in DevOps and security conferences as a frequent panel host. He recently helped organize the DevOps track for RSAC Conference 2016, InfoSec Europe 2016 and is working on the DevOps track for AppSecUSA 2016, this fall in Washington, DC.
Mark’s most recent project is “An Innovator’s Journey to DevOps”, a series of interviews and profiles highlighting important people and DevOps projects that deserve more exposure. You can listen to that series at www.sonatype.com/devops-an-innova…journey-sonatype
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017