The 2nd Annual State of the Software Supply Chain Report has been released, containing information on open source download patterns from over 3000 organizations. The report is a Sonatype research project, analyzing data from over 31 billion downloads from the Central Repository and other open source repositories.
Listen to the OWASP 24/7 Podcast below to hear Derek Weeks talk about the report and what you can expect to glean from the results. If you would like to hear more about the report, a webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, July 13th, 2016: 12pm EDT, where Derek will do a deep dive into what our analysis of 25,000 applications reveals about the quality and security of software built with open source components
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017, Belfast – Keynote Preview with Jaya Baloo - March 22, 2017
- OWASP 24/7 Podcast: Struts 2 Vulnerability Analysis - March 10, 2017
- Apache Struts Vulnerability: Live Updates - March 9, 2017