Sanjeev Sharma is a Distinguished Engineer at IBM. His main concern is how DevOps initiatives scale in large enterprises. In this wide ranging discussion recorded during CD Summit in Stockholm, I talk with Sanjeev about DevOps adoption, how security will play a critical role in any automated, scalable solution and the transition of traditional IT operations to the role of service provider.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017