UPDATE: September 8, 2016, from Joe Tom
Interested parties, for your awareness:
Because Sonatype is releasing version 3.0.2 very soon (as soon as mid-September 2016) which includes PyPI and RubyGems support, we are no longer releasing early access. However, please keep an eye on out for announcements about the 3.0.2 release which has both of these formats as well as bug fixes and enhancements to other NXRM3 existing functionality.
It’s mid summer and temperatures are cranking in the Northern Hemisphere. We at Sonatype have brought you something COOL to bring the heat down! While we crank away at some more fun bits for 3.1, including Upgrade and a new take on fine-grained Security, we’ve also added PyPi and RubyGems format support into the fold.
How Do I Get It?
Well, I’d like to hear from you directly if you’d like a download link. Why is that? I want to follow up with you, ask you questions and get feedback about our implementation. If you’d like to trial PyPi or RubyGems formats in Repository Manager, email us. We’ll provide you with the build as well as some handy docs for configuring pip, easy_install and RubyGems.
What Should I Expect?
This is an early access build, so it is not supported other than what assistance I can offer through email. We do want to know if you run into issues, but we also are not suggesting you put this into Production.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Reach out and be like Nexus Jones! Start taming that Snake!
Latest posts by Jeffry Hesse (see all)
- Upgrade Nexus Repository Manager 2 to 3: Get Early Access - August 15, 2016
- Tame The Ruby Colored Snake: Python + RubyGems + Repository Manager OSS Early Access - July 28, 2016
- Spring Into The Future: Nexus Repository Manager 3.0 Release - April 6, 2016
- Ground Control To Nexus Users: Nexus Repository Manager 3 Milestone 7 Release - January 21, 2016
- What’s up Doc(ker): Nexus Repository Manager v3 Milestone 6 Release - November 11, 2015