From October 11 – 14, 2016, appsec professionals from around the world will gather in Washington DC to participate in one of this year’s main OWASP events, AppSec USA 2016. In this broadcast of OWASP 24/7, I speak with three organizers of the event (Andrew Weidenhamer, Mike McCabe, Patrick Cooley) to get insight as to what to anticipate at the conference, the unique qualities of an AppSec USA event, and a sneak peek at the sessions that will be given over the 4 day event.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017