Today’s OWASP 24/7 podcast is the first in a series of four, talking with prospective 2016 board members. Today’s question is, “Do you consider vendor neutrality an issue at OWASP? If so, why?”
The format for today’s Q&A with potential board members is simple. We ask a single question. Each candidate has 2 minutes to respond to the question. These recordings were done using google hangouts, so there will be slight sound glitches and background noises during some of the answers.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017