This is a live recording from 2016 IP Expo London, with Shannon Lietz (Intuit), Chris Swan (CSC) and host Mark Miller (Sonatype) discussing the future of security as it relates to DevOps. Shannon and Chris are real world practitioners, bringing stories from the trenches. We initially start with where the term DevSecOps came from the move on to the future of automated security as part of the DevOps ecosystem.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017