The OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project‘s goal is to provide an easily “pluggable” set of generic attack detection rules that provide a base level of protection for any web application. Chaim Sanders,Ryan Barnett, Christian Folini and Walter Hop are the team coordinating the project.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017