Next week, Monday, February 13, DevOps.com and Sonatype are co-hosting the DevOps Connect: DevSecOps track at RSAC 2017 in San Francisco. This is the largest security conference in the world, including DevOps sessions all day Monday, plus more placed throughout the conference agenda.
I’m linking to a download of the full, printable program for the Monday DevOps track so you can review the agenda, the sessions and the speakers. If you’d like to come as our guest, register for the conference using the code: 1U7DEVOPSXP. Choose the “Expo Hall” ticket type, select the DevOps Connect track, and all fees will be waived.
With the Expo Hall ticket, you can attend all of the DevOps sessions on Monday, plus have full access to the Expo Hall floor for the rest of the week. As we continue to integrate DevOps and Security into an integrated tribe, this is a great chance to see and meet many of the people who are at the forefront of the community.
Looking forward to seeing you there. — Mark
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast – What to Expect - February 18, 2017
- Full Program for DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Track at RSAC 2017 - February 9, 2017
- Speakers and Schedule for DevOps Connect: DevSecOps at RSAC 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Shannon Lietz – Keynote Preview for AppSec EU 2017, Belfast - January 17, 2017
- 2016 AppSec USA – An Update on the WebGoat Project - November 30, 2016