Next week, Monday, February 13, DevOps.com and Sonatype are co-hosting the DevOps Connect: DevSecOps track at RSAC 2017 in San Francisco. This is the largest security conference in the world, including DevOps sessions all day Monday, plus more placed throughout the conference agenda.
I’m linking to a download of the full, printable program for the Monday DevOps track so you can review the agenda, the sessions and the speakers. If you’d like to come as our guest, register for the conference using the code: 1U7DEVOPSXP. Choose the “Expo Hall” ticket type, select the DevOps Connect track, and all fees will be waived.
With the Expo Hall ticket, you can attend all of the DevOps sessions on Monday, plus have full access to the Expo Hall floor for the rest of the week. As we continue to integrate DevOps and Security into an integrated tribe, this is a great chance to see and meet many of the people who are at the forefront of the community.
Looking forward to seeing you there. — Mark
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017, Belfast – Keynote Preview with Jaya Baloo - March 22, 2017
- OWASP 24/7 Podcast: Struts 2 Vulnerability Analysis - March 10, 2017
- Apache Struts Vulnerability: Live Updates - March 9, 2017