In mid-May I’ll be joining the organizing team of AppSec EU 2017 in Belfast for a week of security and DevOps sessions. Listen in as Gary Robinson, Michelle Simpson and Owen Pendlebury talk about what’s planned for the week.
The following two tabs change content below.
Senior Storyteller and Community Advocate at Sonatype
Mark Miller is Senior Storyteller and DevOps Advocate for TheNEXUS. His expertise is in the creation and growth of online communities. Mark is Executive Producer of the OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series and is co-producer of the world's largest online DevOps conference, All Day DevOps. You can follow him on Twitter: @AllDayDevOps. You can also find him as the moderator of the LinkedIn DevOps Group.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- AppSec EU 2017, Belfast – Keynote Preview with Jaya Baloo - March 22, 2017
- OWASP 24/7 Podcast: Struts 2 Vulnerability Analysis - March 10, 2017
- Apache Struts Vulnerability: Live Updates - March 9, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast – What to Expect - February 18, 2017
- Full Program for DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Track at RSAC 2017 - February 9, 2017