In mid-May I’ll be joining the organizing team of AppSec EU 2017 in Belfast for a week of security and DevOps sessions. Listen in as Gary Robinson, Michelle Simpson and Owen Pendlebury talk about what’s planned for the week.
The following two tabs change content below.
Senior Storyteller and Community Advocate at Sonatype
Mark Miller is Senior Storyteller and DevOps Advocate for TheNEXUS. His expertise is in the creation and growth of online communities. Mark is Executive Producer of the OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series and is co-producer of the world's largest online DevOps conference, All Day DevOps. You can follow him on Twitter: @AllDayDevOps. You can also find him as the moderator of the LinkedIn DevOps Group.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017