“Why does OWASP even exist? Why do we even have this idea of understanding common issues, common problems. There are resources to help us do it better next time. I feel we are not learning at the curve where we should be, considering the resources available to us.” — Jaya Baloo
As CISO of KPN, the largest telecom in the Netherlands, Jaya Baloo has a lot on her mind, but maybe not what you’d think. In this free wheeling discussion, we begin with what Jaya will be talking about during her keynote at AppSec EU 2017 in Belfast, and then move into cryptography, quantum technologies, and her concerns with the way software is currently built.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017