Introducing the Nexus Exchange.
Over the years, members of the Nexus Community have created interesting and useful integrations with our products. The list of projects has grown to the point where we need a central location to manage them. Today, we launch the Nexus Exchange. You’ll find integrations with Puppet, Chef, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker and many more of your favorite tools. The projects include integrations with Nexus 2, Nexus 3 and Nexus Lifecycle.
As we continue to grow the Exchange, we look forward to seeing what you are working on. The video below introduces the Nexus Exchange, what is in it, and how to contribute your own projects. Thanks in advance for your support and contributions.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017