User testing allows us to partner with customers to continuously improve our products. Sonatype’s User Experience team is launching a new program designed to allow us to regularly connect with Nexus users.
We would like to offer you a chance to provide feedback on early-stage concepts and product designs starting this spring! We are looking for participants to join May user testing sessions starting now.
How it works
When you sign up, we will use the information you provide to find a user study that is a good fit for you. We have a variety of sessions available ranging from 5 minute surveys and 30 minute interviews to 2 hour usability tests. Most sessions will last 30 – 60 minutes and will entail usability testing prototypes or providing feedback on new concepts.
- Most of our user testing will be conducted remotely over the phone and web. You can participate from your home or business.
- Sign up takes approximately 5 minutes using the survey link below. You can opt-out of the program and email list at any time.
For most activities a gratuity is provided for participation, usually a $100 gift card for a 1 hour session for U.S. participants. Gratuity type is dependent on country of residence, session type, and session length. Gratuity is delivered after you participate in a user experience test session.
IQ Server, Dashboard Experience, Usability and Concept Testing
We are currently looking for IQ Server users and those who are interested in trying IQ Server.
60 minute remote sessions are taking place in April and May, SIGN UP
We look forward to speaking with you
If you or your team uses Nexus products, or if you are just interested in Nexus products, we would love to speak with you!
Thanks for reading!
Have questions? Write to us at UXfirstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Daniel Sauble (see all)
- Is manual remediation with Repository Health Check as good as it gets? - June 29, 2017
- Bringing dependency code snippets to Nexus Repository Manager 3 (survey) - May 30, 2017
- What changed in Repository Health Check 2.0? - May 3, 2017
- Help Us Shape the Direction of Nexus Products - April 26, 2017
- Browse improvements in Nexus Repository Manager 3 (survey) - April 19, 2017