Over the last month, several of you told us that you miss this functionality in Nexus Repository Manager 3 and want it back. We hear you!
Instead of just porting this functionality from Nexus Repository Manager 2, we want to go one step further. We think it should be easy to consume dependencies from every format, not just Maven.
To do that, we need your help.
Are you a developer who consumes dependencies from Nexus Repository Manager 2 or 3? Do you have 60 minutes (or even just 30 minutes) to give feedback on some early design concepts? If so, please fill out the survey below and we’ll be in touch.
Sonatype UX Team
Latest posts by Daniel Sauble (see all)
- Uploading to Nexus Repository 3 - September 8, 2017
- Experimenting with the Nexus Welcome Page - August 2, 2017
- Is manual remediation with Repository Health Check as good as it gets? - June 29, 2017
- Bringing dependency code snippets to Nexus Repository Manager 3 (survey) - May 30, 2017
- What changed in Repository Health Check 2.0? - May 3, 2017