The Nexus Repository teams are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nexus Repository 3.6.1. This release is a rollup of 70+ bug fixes and general improvements we’ve made over the last couple of months. A few highlights:
- Docker repositories can be searched anonymously (NEXUS-14512).
- Username and IP address of the person who uploaded a component is shown in the component information view (NEXUS-10896).
- The REST API documentation can be accessed from Admin → System → REST API (NEXUS-14730).
The following two tabs change content below.
Daniel Sauble is a product owner and UX designer at Sonatype. His team is focused on providing a great experience for travelers as they bounce between the different products in the Nexus ecosystem. He reads email@example.com at breakfast each morning.
Latest posts by Daniel Sauble (see all)
- Nexus Repository 3.6.1 Released - November 15, 2017
- Uploading to Nexus Repository 3 - September 8, 2017
- Experimenting with the Nexus Welcome Page - August 2, 2017
- Is manual remediation with Repository Health Check as good as it gets? - June 29, 2017
- Bringing dependency code snippets to Nexus Repository Manager 3 (survey) - May 30, 2017