Newly elected to the OWASP board, Greg Anderson is interested in how to expand the OWASP community. I talked with him about what he hopes to accomplish in his tenure on the board, the first initiatives he would like to implement and on various ideas for working with OWASP chapters, projects and events.
About Greg Anderson
Technical leader with 6+ years of experience in all facets of security. Primary areas of expertise include application security, security in DevOps, security automation, program management and program development.
Latest posts by Mark Miller (see all)
- Expanding Community Engagement at OWASP w/ Greg Anderson [Podcast] - November 30, 2017
- Application Health Check App v.2.3.0-02 - November 28, 2017
- Thoughts on Security in the Modern Software Supply Chain with Caroline Wong and Paula Thrasher - November 16, 2017
- AppSec EU 2017 Belfast in 10 Minutes or Less - May 12, 2017
- The Nexus Exchange: 30 New Integrations from the Community - April 17, 2017